From The American Association of University Women’s (AAUW) website, nation’s leading voice promoting equity and education for women and girls, this is good advice for individuals who are the victims of unwanted sexual harassment at work:

Tell the harasser
•That their attention is unwanted,
•What they have done — name the behavior and be specific, and
•That he or she should stop the offending behavior. You may want to write the harasser a letter; keep a copy for your records.

•The harassment. Keep a log of what is happening; include each incident and the time, place, and witnesses of each incident. If you are able, ask co-workers who witness the harassment to write down what they have seen. Make your entries as detailed as possible so that someone reviewing it later has a clear picture of the harassment. Keep this log at home or in another safe place.
•Negative actions that you experience as a result of your refusal to submit to sexually harassing behavior.
•Any meetings you have with your employer concerning the harassment. Take note of who was there, what was said, and what conclusions you agreed on. If possible, send a copy of your notes to all participants as a follow-up.
•Any retaliation you experience after complaining about the sexual harassment. Retaliation for complaining about sexual harassment may also be illegal.

File a complaint
•Begin with formal channels in your workplace. Look at your employee handbook or check with your human resources department.
•With your supervisors. Inform them as soon as possible. Preferably, tell them in writing and keep a copy of the letter with your log. It is essential that your employer have the chance to correct the problem before you can make any legal complaints.
•With the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission. If you plan to file a lawsuit, you must first file a sexual harassment complaint with the EEOC and/or your state’s fair employment agency. When investigating allegations of sexual harassment, the EEOC looks at the entire record and makes a determination on a case-by-case evaluation.

•Your human resources department or another appropriate supervisor. Usually, members of the human resources department are responsible for knowing and applying the sexual harassment policies of your employer. If they do not deal directly with sexual harassment complaints, they should be able to point you in the correct direction.
•A lawyer. The law surrounding sexual harassment is very complicated, and a lawyer will be able to explain both your and your employer’s obligations under Title VII. An attorney will also be able to keep you informed of any deadlines that have to be met before a lawsuit is barred. Many lawyers specialize in workplace discrimination, and they will be able to give you advice based on your specific circumstances.